- Annual Holiday Celebration at Le Grand restaurant in DTLA, Dec. 7th, 5-7:30. Details By Nov. 11th
- Breaking into the Cannabis Industry, L.A.MBA w/MGO Ello, Oct 17th. Panel updated cannabis industry status, & discussed working in cannabis industry, followed by networking w/cannabis firms actively hiring
- Second annual Welcome Summer Brunch, Redbird in DTLA, June 23 11am-1:30- Registration full for this popular event.
- Holiday Party at Two Bit Circus, a 50,000sf Micro-Amusement Park in DTLA. Thurs. Dec 13th 7-10pm - $40 for appetizers, drink tickets, game card & game plays.
- Mindful Marketing & Brain-Based Employee Development: Learning to Wire Your Business for Success, an event shared by Wharton at WeWork in Culver City, Oct. 23, 2018
- Fall social lunch/brunch at Redbird in DTLA, Sunday, Sept 30th 1-2:30pm
- Blockchain: What Business Leaders Need to Know, Expert panel discussion, managed by Booth & Ross, June 21, 2018
- Cannabis Business & Investment panel: An expert panel reviewed the cannabis industry in Los Angeles. March 29 at 6pm
- Annual Holiday Celebration at Gibson Guitar showroom, Dec 14, 6-9pm.
- Fireside Chat w/David Wells, CFO of Netflix (Chicago Booth event), Tues., Nov 28 at 5:30pm
- L.A. MBA professional panel: U.S.-China Business & Investment Trends, Seaside Chat with Elizabeth Harrington & Bill Lynch. Sunday Aug 27th, 2-6PM
- L.A. MBA annual Summer Reception, W Hotel, Westwood, June 21, 6 to 9PM
- L.A. MBA Annual Holiday Celebration, Gibson Guitar Center, Beverly Hills, December, 2016
- L.S. MBA Voter Information presentation, October 2016
- L.A. MBA Clubs Shared Events:
- UCLA Anderson: L.A. 2015 Auto Show & 'The Future of Automotive & How We'll Get There' panel, Nov. 2015
- KACLA Family "Big Hero6" Movie at RealD in Beverly Hills, June, 2015
- L.A. MBA 2015 club events
- Networking mixer
- L.A. MBA Civic Connect
Pics from Summer Reception, June 2017
Pics from Fall Networking Mixer, November 2015
Pics from LAMBA Civic Connect, March 2015 (Eight prominent L.A. nonprofits & over 100 LAMBA alums)