Upcoming events : in development for 2021
- Crisis management- When your firm is the focus at start of U.S. pandemic - featuring Gordon Ho- then SVP Marketing & Sales, Princess Cruises, August 2020
- Payment Revolution in the Post Pandemic Era Virtual panel with notable speakers from Visa, Citi, Venmo, BlockTest & Crypto Hedgehog. Collaboration of Sloan, Booth, & Kellogg. June 17th, 2020. (See 'more' tab for summary)
- Virtual Roundtable on Impact of Pandemic on Businesses & Professions by University of Chicago Booth - May 6, 2020
- Covid-19 impact on Economy, Finance and Politics: Expert panel from Sloan/MIT, featuring Dean Jake Cohen, & professors with concentrations in global business, China, supply economics, & business consulting regarding PPP - Zoom delivered, April, 2020.
- U of Penn club L.A. shares: Women on Boards, information about joining corporate & non-profit boards, Feb 18, 6:30- 8:30, Santa Monica City College.
- Annual Holiday Party at Le Grand restaurant DTLA, Dec. 7. Hors d'oeuvres, drinks & musicians. (photos below)
- Breaking into the Cannabis Industry, L.A.MBA with MGO Ello, Oct 17. Panel updated cannabis industry status, and discussed working in cannabis industry, followed by networking w/cannabis firms actively hiring
- Second annual Welcome Summer Brunch, Redbird in DTLA, June 23 11am-1:30. Registration full for this popular event.
- Holiday Party at Two Bit Circus, a 50,000sf Micro-Amusement Park in DTLA. Thurs. Dec 13, 7-10pm. $40 for appetizers, drink tickets, game card & game plays.
- Mindful Marketing & Brain-Based Employee Development: Learning to Wire Your Business for Success, an event shared by Wharton at WeWork in Culver City, Oct. 23, 2018.
- Fall social lunch/brunch at Redbird in DTLA, Sunday, Sept 30, 1-2:30pm.
- Blockchain: What Business Leaders Need to Know, Expert panel discussion, managed by Booth & Ross, June 21, 2018
- Cannabis Business & Investment panel: An expert panel reviewed the cannabis industry in Los Angeles. March 29 at 6pm.
- Annual Holiday Celebration at Gibson Guitar showroom, Dec 14, 6-9pm.
- Fireside Chat w/David Wells, CFO of Netflix (Chicago Booth event), Tues., Nov 28 at 5:30pm.
- L.A. MBA professional panel: U.S.-China Business & Investment Trends, Seaside Chat with Elizabeth Harrington & Bill Lynch. Sunday Aug 27, 2-6PM.
- L.A. MBA annual Summer Reception, W Hotel, Westwood, June 21, 6-9pm.
- L.A. MBA Annual Holiday Celebration, Gibson Guitar Center, Beverly Hills, December, 2016.
- L.A. MBA Voter Information presentation, October 2016.
- L.A. MBA Clubs Shared Events:
- UCLA Anderson: L.A. 2015 Auto Show & 'The Future of Automotive & How We'll Get There' panel, Nov. 2015.
- KACLA Family "Big Hero6" Movie at RealD in Beverly Hills, June, 2015.
- L.A. MBA 2015 club events
- Networking mixer
- L.A. MBA Civic Connect
Pics from Summer Reception, June 2017
Pics from Fall Networking Mixer, November 2015
Pics from LAMBA Civic Connect, March 2015 (Eight prominent L.A. nonprofits & over 100 LAMBA alums)